Monday 13 June 2011

A doodle a day!

                                                                   June 13th - Day 1 !
Well, I was talking to some of my friends about superpowers and what powers we would love to have. Nobody wanted Batman 'cos he has no "super"powers but boy, he is the most intelligent and super-cool superhero according to me. And I picked Supergirl's powers so I called dibbs on the Bat for a crime-fighting partner and did this because this doesn't happen in the comic book world. However lame this is, I had fun drawing and painting this! 

4 comments:

  1. This is very cool! I love the crossover concept. Batman is one of my favourite superheroes too and because of Chris Nolan, definitely the best one on screen.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris! When I have time I'm surely gonna do some serious Batman art =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like paint this or what? I'm a noob so I really don't know much about art/painting but this is awesome!
    You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliment! I'm an artist/illustrator! The blog has works I've done, yes painted/drawn by me.

    ReplyDelete